Welcome to SheelaSalon Beauty Blog
शीलाज् सलोन के ब्यूटी ब्लॉग में आपका स्वागत है
Celebrity Look Makeup for Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan)
You have two options either you can choose Bipasha's Bronzed Smokey Look orMalaika Arora’s make-up (seemed like) the perfect way to go! With Glam Doll look !!
Have to do
- Experiment with colors.(Monsoon is full of colourful season) Try wearing bright and floral colors. You can use green colour and also use light pink and black colors if you are willing for a feminine look.
- Go for bright yet natural shades for make up.
- Do experiments with your eye make up but avoid extra glossy make up any where else on your face. During Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan) on your eyes just apply winged thick eyeliner for girly look.Winged eyeliner
- Go for lip gloss instead of lipstick.
- Try different kinds of hairstyles because changes in hair do help in a complete make over. Side Braids are totally in this season, so you have to try side braids or side bun.Side bunSide braidSide messy braid
- Remember to keep your skin clean, toned and moisturized. Avoid using any harsh products on your skin.
- Experiment with your footwear.
- Innocence on your face is your real beauty, so avoid any kind of make up that overshadows your natural charm and innocence.
- Happy Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan). :)